“Was super good, sounded great in there. Your sound-tech is the man!” – Lovefingers (ESP Institute)
Coverage: 100 – 500 attendees
(2-6) Danley Sound Labs TH118XL Tapped Horn subwoofer
(2) Danley Sound Labs SM80 Synergy Horn loudspeaker
(2) Danley Sound Labs DNA 20K4 Pro amplifier (40,000 watts)
This is the smallest setup that we offer while still featuring Danley speakers. Don’t let the looks fool you, the center-clustered combo of 4 TH118XL subwoofers will make you feel like a freight train is coming down the dance floor. This combo is modular, and can be used with at little as 2, and as many as 6 subwoofers based on attendance and budget requirements.
(2) Danley Sound Labs TH118XL Tapped Horn subwoofer
(2) Danley Sound Labs SM60F Synergy Horn loudspeaker
(1) Danley Sound Labs DNA 20K4 Pro amplifier (20,000 watts total)
The standard monitor setup we use with our system configurations. Hi-Fi level of clarity and tremendous output with 20,000 watts of DNA power, satisfying even the most demanding touring DJs.
MONITORS | Monster Booth Jr.
(4) Danley Sound Labs TH118XL Tapped Horn subwoofer
(2) Danley Sound Labs SH46 Synergy Horn loudspeaker
(1) Danley Sound Labs DNA 20K4 Pro amplifier (20,000 watts)
What’s better than a pair of subs? 4 of course! When you’re feeling extra naughty, or simply want to impress an international touring artist, opt for our Monster Booth Jr. upgrade. This will be a total game changer for most people that are playing on it for the first time. This combo rivals the very best of high-end festival stage monitor setups on every level: Output, clarity, definition and low end extension.